The 1940 inventory of Methodist Buildings tells us that there was a brick built former Primitive Methodist chapel at Brandon Bank. It seated 90 people on pews, and had no other rooms in addition to the main hall. It was in the Ely Circuit.
The 1886 Ordnance Survey map shows it on on Caesar Lane, on the east bank of the Little Ouse, south of where Anchor Drove moves away from the Little Ouse. It is presumed that this was a wooden structure that was replaced by the brick built building of 1910 on the new site.
Chapel, Anchor Drove-Brandon Bank, Feltwell

After the redundance in 1976, Anglicans worshipped with Non-conformists in the Primitive Methodist Chapel of Brandon Bank on the Norfolk side of the river until this too, closed. The Final Service was held in the chapel on Sunday 27th September 1985. The chapel was then sold as a private home.
St. John Little Ouse served Anglicans for 116 years and the Brandon Bank Chapel, opened in 1910, served Methodists for 75 years.
This is the 1910 Chapel on Anchor Drove.
This was taken from the following site. https://www.feltwell.net/fen_flood_1915.htm The page indicates that these are from the 1915 floods.
